Below are the most significant features, functional aims and changes in the most recent versions.
- Flexible and easy to use
- Operating system independent
- Web browser based user interface (supports browsers that support modern standards)
- Possibility to define multiple invoicing companies
- Client registry
- Stock balance handling
- Automatic running invoice numbering and reference numbers, also supports manual numbering
- Prefill invoice rows from product information
- User-defined units in invoice rows
- VAT percent per invoice row
- Notification letters
- Calculation of notification fee and interest on arrears
- Reimbursement invoices, linking between original and reimbursing invoice
- PDF creation
- Archiving of invoices - invoices can be stored for reporting, but they don't show up in normal invoice lists
- Sending of invoices via email
- Finvoice XML creation (also ready for other XML formats via an XSL transformation process)
- Order confirmations, also via email
- Receipts, also via email
- Dispatch notes
- Integration with external mail services
- Invoicing report
- Product report
- Product stock report
- Accounting report
- HTML or PDF format
- Users and access permissions (admin/normal user/normal user with backup rights/read-only)
- Built-in database backup function (creates SQL statements that can be used to recreate the whole database)
- Export and import of data in CSV, XML and JSON formats
- Works in typical AMP style (Apache, MySQL, PHP) platforms
- InnoDB tables in MySQL to take care of referential integrity and overall robustness
- UTF-8 character set support
Screenshots (from version 2.0.0)
Changes in Version 2.0.3 - 31 Mar 2022
- Fix: Security update to a third-party module used in MLInvoice (guzzlehttp/psr7).
- Fix: Date entry now uses browser's date field for improved functionality and usability particularly with mobile devices.
Changes in Version 2.0.2 - 19 Feb 2022
- Fix: Refund Invoice button did not work.
- Fix: Display a message instead of logo button until a company has been saved for the first time.
- Fix: Tags were not displayed properly for client contacts.
- Fix: Make client info button display the contents in a proper popup so that it can always be copied.
- Fix: Tweak message colors to fit the theme better.
- Fix: Make AJAX errors look better.
- Fix: Report footers did not display decimals properly.
- Fix: Enlarge several fields to fit expected content better.
- Fix: Fix number of decimals displayed for unit price in invoice rows when modifying an invoice to obey settings.
- Fix: Display totals in invoice rows when modifying an invoice always with 2 decimals (hovering displays more information).
Changes in Version 2.0.1 - 3 Jan 2022
- Fix: Date picker now allows future dates properly.
- Fix: Date range picker no more fills the field without a user selection.
- Fix: Undo icon is displayed properly in row popup editor.
- Fix: Date picker works better in row popup editor.
- Fix: Row sum is displayed with 2 decimals like in version 1.
- Fix: Maximum list width is now constrained to avoid overly wide display.
- Fix: Initial import preset selection now works properly.
- Fix: Osuuspankki account statement import settings match the current account statement format.
- Fix: Menus no more cause deprecation notices with PHP 8.1.
Changes in Version 2.0.0 - 23 Dec 2021
N.B. This is a major release. The user interface has some major changes. See the screenshots above for examples.
- New: New responsive user interface that works better with mobile devices. Also accessibility has been improved.
- New: Long text fields are now automatically split to smaller parts in Finvoice creation.
- New: In account statement import the original payment date is now displayed for invoices that have already been paid.
- Change: Finvoice support has been updated to version 3.0 (does not yet include everything required for EN 16931-1:2017 -standard).
- Change: Print button is now displayed in all invoice lists.
- Fix: en-US locale had wrong date format.
Change logs for older versions can be found on a separate page.