500 internal server error after clean install 1.51.0

Started by jasondansie, 28.06.17 - klo:16:23

Previous topic - Next topic

jasondansie

I did a clean install of 1.51.0 on my server put in the credentials for the mysql server and all I get is a 500 internal server error. Any ideas what could be wrong. I looked in my log files and found nothing, also used the browser console to see if any error were there and I did not find anything. my site is www.goodcall.fi/mlinvoice15
Would be great if I could figure it out as now my older setup now does the same thing on the same server. which is www.goodcall.fi/mlinvoice
I did however get this to work with xampp on windows with my database so I do not know what is wrong.

Jason

Ere Maijala

Without error logs things are usually difficult, but in this case it seems the problem is not in MLInvoice but something in the web server, since e.g. http://www.goodcall.fi/mlinvoice/gpl.txt, which should always be accessible, cannot be retrieved either.

--Ere

jasondansie

So I found the reason for this. It was file and folder permissions, they were all marked write for group. I just logged in with filezilla and changed the file permissions on folders to 755 and for files to 644.

Ere Maijala