MLInvoice 1.15.0 released

Started by Ere Maijala, 11.06.17 - klo:09:43

Previous topic - Next topic

Ere Maijala

Hello Folks!

MLInvoice 1.15.0 has been released. This release contains a slew of fixes and implements some long-outstanding feature requests. Installation package and instructions are available at https://www.labs.fi/mlinvoice_installation.eng.php.

Regards,
Ere

Ere Maijala

Hi,

Version 1.15.1 has been released to fix an issue that prevented modification of invoice rows. There are no other changes.

--Ere

nasko

Hello!

After the update from 1.4 to 1.5.1 I get this error saying:
Fatal error: Call to undefined function mysqli_stmt_get_result() in /home4/v4e1y3s8/public_html/laskutus/sqlfuncs.php on line 451

and in my error log I have these following error:

[14-Jun-2017 13:50:12 America/Chicago] Query 'DELETE FROM mlinvoice_session WHERE session_timestamp<'2017-06-14 13:26:12'' failed: (1213) Deadlock found when trying to get lock; try restarting transaction
[14-Jun-2017 13:50:37 America/Chicago] Query 'DELETE FROM mlinvoice_session WHERE session_timestamp<'2017-06-14 13:26:37'' failed: (1213) Deadlock found when trying to get lock; try restarting transaction
[14-Jun-2017 18:25:14 America/Chicago] PHP Warning:  require_once(translator.php): failed to open stream: No such file or directory in /home4/v4e1y3s8/public_html/laskutus/json.php on line 29
[14-Jun-2017 18:25:14 America/Chicago] PHP Fatal error:  require_once(): Failed opening required 'translator.php' (include_path='.:/opt/php55/lib/php') in /home4/v4e1y3s8/public_html/laskutus/json.php on line 29
[14-Jun-2017 18:35:16 America/Chicago] PHP Fatal error:  Call to undefined function mysqli_stmt_get_result() in /home4/v4e1y3s8/public_html/laskutus/sqlfuncs.php on line 451
[14-Jun-2017 18:35:39 America/Chicago] PHP Fatal error:  Call to undefined function mysqli_stmt_get_result() in /home4/v4e1y3s8/public_html/laskutus/sqlfuncs.php on line 451
[14-Jun-2017 18:38:04 America/Chicago] PHP Fatal error:  Call to undefined function mysqli_stmt_get_result() in /home4/v4e1y3s8/public_html/laskutus/sqlfuncs.php on line 451
[14-Jun-2017 18:38:05 America/Chicago] PHP Fatal error:  Call to undefined function mysqli_stmt_get_result() in /home4/v4e1y3s8/public_html/laskutus/sqlfuncs.php on line 451
[14-Jun-2017 18:42:31 America/Chicago] PHP Fatal error:  Call to undefined function mysqli_stmt_get_result() in /home4/v4e1y3s8/public_html/laskutus/sqlfuncs.php on line 451
[14-Jun-2017 18:43:40 America/Chicago] PHP Fatal error:  Call to undefined function mysqli_stmt_get_result() in /home4/v4e1y3s8/public_html/laskutus/sqlfuncs.php on line 451
[14-Jun-2017 18:45:33 America/Chicago] PHP Fatal error:  Call to undefined function mysqli_stmt_get_result() in /home4/v4e1y3s8/public_html/laskutus/sqlfuncs.php on line 451
[14-Jun-2017 18:50:17 America/Chicago] PHP Fatal error:  Call to undefined function mysqli_stmt_get_result() in /home4/v4e1y3s8/public_html/laskutus/sqlfuncs.php on line 451

Please help! :(

Ere Maijala

translator.php should definitely be in the installation package, and I double-checked that to be sure. Make sure you copy any new files too to your installation directory.

--Ere

nasko

This version it's just not working for me. Can I have the version 14.1.2. That worked for me! I tried to find the zip file but I can't find it anywhere. Would you be kind to provide it for me?

Thanks in advance!

Ere Maijala

It's still there, though without a link: https://www.labs.fi/files/mlinvoice-1.14.2.zip. I would still encourage you to try once more with the new version and making sure you have all the files there. Otherwise you end up with the old version unable to update since the translator.php file is going to be a part of the software in the foreseeable future.

--ere

nasko

Hello again!

Thanks again for your reply. I think the issue that I'm getting is that my server doesn't support Mysqlnd. Check the error here: http://i.imgur.com/rJDJvVn.png

Is there a alternative to Mysqlnd? I mean the version MLInvoice 1.14.2 works perfect for me because it looks like it doesn't depend on Mysqlnd.

Another issue: I made a backup, and when I try to bring everything back, it doesn't do anything. The issue is in 1.14.2. Thanks again for your help :)

Ere Maijala

Oh shoot, I didn't realize that. I'll see what I can do to avoid mysqlnd dependency...

What do you mean by "it doesn't do anything" when trying to restore a backup? There's no built-in restore functionality but you should be able to load the file e.g. via phpMyAdmin.

--Ere

Ere Maijala

The next version shouldn't require mysqlnd anymore. I need to do a bit of testing before releasing it, though, since this required quite extensive changes.

nasko

THANK YOU ALOT! YOU GUYS ARE SIMPLY AWESOME! Sorry for my caps lock but u guys deserve graditute!  :-*

Ere Maijala

Thanks, appreciated! :)

Would you, nasko, be able to test a version that should work without mysqlnd? If so, it's available for download here: https://labs.fi/files/mlinvoice-1.15.2-test1.zip . I don't have a PHP built without mysqlnd readily available, so I'd really value the help in testing this out.

--Ere

nasko

Hello!

Sorry it took this long. I'm on vacation, so I'm excused to be this slow. I can confirm you that without the dependence of mysqlnd everything is working just fine.

I would appreciate that you guys ditch the mysqlnd dependence or make two versions...

Thank you again :)

Ere Maijala

No problem, and thanks for testing. Version 1.15.2 has now been released, and it doesn't require mysqlnd. I'll try to keep it that way!

--Ere